Affiliate Trainer, CAC LMT
Sam is an affiliate trainer with the Community Action Council of Lewis, Mason, and Thurston Counties (CAC LMT) in Lacey, WA. He currently serves as Weatherization Coordinator.
Sam helped develop and implement weatherization strategies, focusing on creating tools, policies and procedures to improve production, knowledge and employee morale.
He assisted with developing electronic audit and diagnostic testing forms to increase efficiency at CAC, and is responsible for ensuring these forms meet Washington State specifications.
Sam assisted the WA Department of Commerce and Washington State University Extension Energy Program in developing entry-level skill standards for weatherization crew leaders.
Sam is a member of the Washington State Low-Income Weatherization Technical Development Committee.
- Weatherization Program Coordinator, Community Action Council-Olympia, WA (2009 – present)
- Building Analyst/Inspector, Community Action Council-Olympia, WA (2006 – 2009)
- Property Rehabilitation Specialist, City of Seattle – Seattle, WA (2006)
- Weatherization Auditor/ Inspector/Crew Lead, Community Action Council-Olympia, WA (June 2002-2006)
- Installation Technician, ADT Security Service – Allentown, PA (2001-2002)
- Underground Utility Specialist, Olympia, WA (2000-2001)
- Crane Operator, U.S. Army Engineers (1995-2000)
- BPI Building Analyst Professional
- EPA-LEAD Renovator
- Residential Inspector – Northwest Energy Education Institute
- Residential Energy Auditor – Northwest Energy Education Institute
- Class III Asbestos Worker
- PTCS Certified Duct Sealer