Quality Assurance Inspector
The Opportunity Council, Bellingham, WA
Housing Technician, Lead Technician, Project Coordinator, Inspector, QA Inspector
December 1999 – present
- Inspect finish work of staff and contractors according to program standards.
- Inspect units for the Bellingham/Whatcom County Housing Authority according to HUD standards.
- Perform Lead Based Paint Risk Assessments.Perform quantitative analysis of homes and heating systems.
SGS Control Services Inc, Bellingham, WA
Lab Assistant, Office Assistant, Chemist
May 1997 – December 1999
- Analyzed Crude, Gas, Jet Fuel, Diesel, Fuel Oil, Ethanol and Benzene according to ASTM protocol.
- Cataloged and disposed of samples according to internal policy.
- Analyzed round robin sample for external and internal QA checks.
- Generated shipping reports for clients.
Analytical Resources Incorporated, Seattle, WA
Lab Analyst, Wet Lab
August 1996 – February 1997
- Daily calibration of balances, deionized water, gieger counter.
- Analyzed and disposed of cyanide samples and QA cyanide samples.
- Ran BOD analysis, turbidity and solids analysis according to SOP.
- Received radiation safety training.
- State of Washington Lead Based Paint Risk Assessor
- State of Washington Lead Based Paint Supervisor
- Building Performance Institute Envelope Professional (Field Proctor)
- Building Performance Institute Building Analyst Professional (Field Proctor)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Niton XRF Analyzer Operator
- Powder Actuated Tools – Qualified Operator
- First Aid and CPR
- Thermal/Infrared Thermography Building/Roofs Specific, Level 1
- Washington State Energy Code Duct Testing Training
- HRAI SkillTech ACADEMY Residential Mechanical Ventilation Installation
- Northwest Training Institute Instructor Development
- Northwest Training Institute Introduction to Systems Thinking
- Building Science 2006 Seminar
- Montana State University/US DOE Lead-Safe Weatherization 8-hour course
- Section 8 HCV Housing Quality Standards
- DOE Lead Safe Weatherization and HUD Lead Safe Work Practices 15-hour course
- Lead-Safe Renovations, Repairs & Painting Initial (per 40 CFR Part 745.225)
- Microsoft Excel
- Forklift Operator Safety Training
- Performance Tested Comfort Systems
Certificates of Appreciation:
- Energy Outwest – 5 yr
- Energy Outwest – 10yr